Sunday 6 December 2009

sixth day at plast-c

so today was my last day of placement. i have really enjoyed myself and i feel i have learned a lot from the experience. i built up a good relationship with Ged while i was there and he has said im welcome up pop in anytime which is a really useful point of contact for me as im starting to realise the importance of networking and building up contacts.

this placement has definitely influenced my personal approach to design. i really enjoyed the researching using books and i will definitely make more use of the library and also make some headway in expanding my own design library.

i acknowledged my weaknesses during this placement and with Ged's help i worked on some solutions to extend my knowledge to make these weaknesses less prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment